Mobile PCR Lab
Nucleic acid testing has become the most effective means of diagnosis for novel coronavirus patients, and the rapid construction of PCR labs has become a most urgently needed asset for hospitals, diagnostics centers and other front line health workers. Many factors such as the long construction period of traditional labs and the large number of people on site impede the rapid development of nucleic acid testing.
Rapid POCT Mobilization
In the event of a pandemic, the mobile
PCR lab can be quickly transported to
ground zero of the outbreak to begin
testing, thus improving epidemic control.
Reduce Transmission Range
The mobile PCR labs can be easily transported to ground zero to ease the flow of patients, and reduce the time of virus transmission. improved transmission rates are critical to preventing pandemics.
During outbreaks, a large number of stationary PCR labs are built on site, but a post-pandemic glut of those test centers are a waste. Mobile PCR labs have solved this problem by moving to ground zero to meet urgent needs. The units can move rapidly to testing sites to assist healthcare workers. When they are no longer needed, they can stay parked in a maintenance garage.
Reduce Sample Circulation Time
Due to testing staff shortages, facilities, and other problems such as longterm delivery times, preliminary screenings are hampered by unnecessary delays. Such delays can play a role in ascertaining the difference between nucleic acid test results of similar samples, increasing errors and presenting lesser accuracy readings. If processing times can be shortened, accuracy rates will be improved greatly, and testing times for pathogens will be less, thereby reducing virus circulation distance. This approach will ultimately contribute to the control of the epidemic in positive roles.
Ease of Use
The Mobile Lab can be set up and utilized within an hour of arrival at ground zero
All facilities are completely equipped prior to docking
Simply connect to a water main and onsite electricity
Meeting The Highest Standards
Standards of Design and Production
- Technical standards for construction of secondary laboratories for medical bio-safety 》
- 《 Design specification for heating ventilation and air conditioning in civil buildings 》GB50736
- 《 Outer dimensions, axle load and mass limits of automobile, trailer and automobile train 》GB1589
- 《 High efficiency particle air filter 》 GB/T13554
- 《 Standard of hospital disinfection hygiene 》 GB15982
- 《 General requirements for laboratory bio-safety 》 GB19489
- 《 General rules for clinical laboratory design 》 GB/T20469
- 《 General technical specifications for mobile laboratory equipment 》 GB/T29476
- 《 General technical specification for mobile laboratory modules 》 GB/T29477
- 《 General test methods for military cabins 》 GJB2093
- 《 General specifications for military cabins 》 GJB6109
- 《 Test method for thermal bonding strength of plastic film packaging bags 》 QB/T2358
- 《 Technical specifications for disinfection of medical institutions 》 WS/T367
COVID-19 testing efficiency (for two drag four testing standard) ：
- The specimen preparation rooms are furnished with two robust 96 automatic flux nucleic acid extraction devices for the implementation and purification of DNA/RNA extracted from 192 samples;
- The amplification analysis room is fitted with 4 units containing a 96 hole-board using real-time fluorescent quantitative PCR reactors to realize the implementation and analysis of 384 samples of nucleic acids at one time
- Experimental efficiency is every 2.5 to 3 hours for 96/4 units for test quantities 8 to 9 times, during a 24 hour period ensuring that the maximum number of testing in a 24 hour period is 96 * 4 * 9 which equals 3456 pieces;
- If you are using a mixed method for the absolute, i.e, 5 patients in a mixed testing protocol, the testing quantity is 3456 * 5 = 17280 samples ; If the mixed nucleic acid test sample result is positive, the 5 patients will need re-testing.
How to recycle the PCR lab at the end of the pandemic:
- At the end of the pandemic, the nucleic acid testing lab can be used as a general PCR testing laboratory The wash room can be modified for amplification product analysis after sterilization (f.ex; electrophoresis, DNA sequencing, hybridization analysis experiment) when retrofitted with additional equipment;
- The wash Room can also be used as a lab bench and instrument storage after retrofitting the autoclaves
- The PCR container lab can be safely returned to the hospital, CDC and other clinical research centers to be used for standard PCR testing.
Top Notch Equipment
《Guidelines for the work of clinical gene amplification testing laboratories in medical institutions》
《Measures for the management of clinical gene amplification testing laboratories in medical institutions》issued by the office of medical administration  194
《Technical specifications for the construction of bio-safety laboratories》GB50346
《General requirements for laboratory biosafety》GB19489
《General guidelines for biosafety in microbiology and biomedical
Usually there is no strict cleanliness requirements for PCR labs, except for
focused experiments. When PCR samples need to be protected, the
labs should be equipped with a clean air conditioning system.
Ventilation & Air Conditioning
In order to avoid cross-contamination, the air in each functional room should not be mixed. Robust exhaust systems should be adopted. Air flow should be directed moving downward. The layout of air outlets should ensure that indoor air stagnation space is reduced to the most minimum degree. Exhaust air must pass through a high efficiency filtration system.
Key Technical Measures for Negative absolute pressure (avoid leakage of potential pollution from indoors) Air flow (indoor directional flow from low-pollution risk areas to high-pollution risk areas) Treatment of exhaust air into harmless (high-efficiency filtration, systems focused on high-altitude emissions)
Enhanced BSL-2 Laboratory Standard
Pressure Control to Ensure the Safety
of People and the Environment
Each chamber is designed to meet the PCR laboratory and enhanced BSL 2 laboratory standards to ensure the safety of people and the environment, while meeting the quality requirements for testing.
The relative testing reports are on
Negative pressure value and the actual test presents negative pressure value and cleanliness detection for each area.
Visual Control System
One of the most important factors for PCR testing is the differential pressure control. It is necessary to isolate the adjacent or external environment to prevent contamination by focusing on differential pressure. Negative pressure controls sustain the interior pressure, ensuring it’s lower than activity in external environments, which is critical to keeping the airflow from spreading to the exterior. Indoor positive pressure controls are kept higher than the exterior to prevent possible pollution of the interior environment. Control system functions as shown below:
Built-in Automatic alarm to alert the user of changing situations.
Dynamic Pressure Control
Used to automatically balance pressure changes due to clogging from air conditioning filter and high efficiency filtering.
The encrypted sterilization systems will automaticaly turn off and the alarm will sound off when someone accidentally enters the lab or switches on the lights.
Temperature & Humidity Control
Automatically controls indoor temperatures and humidity within the required range. Pressure gradient monitoring, indoor real-time temperature and humidity monitoring will automatically alert the user when the data exceeds the established range.
Truck-mountable, customized and reinforced,
experimental purpose cabinet.
Retrofitted with dedicated equipment room, and
multi-functional configuration including air conditioning, electricity, water supply and drainage systems.
Relative testing reports are ongoing : Water proof, chemical resistance, load-bearing and air tightness, anti-thunderstorm and lightning.
Sleek Interior Design
Standard buffer area with double doors to ensure the relative independence of entry and exit flow for personnel. Wash room is also well-appointed and designed to suit a flexible and adaptive productive environment.
Clean Air Circulation
Airtight doors and windows can be opened for quick air flow and purification.
Conventional laboratories are mostly designed with sealed windows or no windows.
Portable Robust Equipment
Integrated with water, electricity, air conditioning and other equipment. Professionally designed cooling modules are included. Convenient for inspection, rapid repairs and installation.
World Class Equipment
Clean and Fresh Air Conditioning Unit
Plan 1: Multi-Split Air Conditioner (MSAC) + Make-Up Air Unit
(MAU)* + FFU Purification Unit
Plan 2 (optional): Tianjia Clean Air Conditioner + High-Efficiency Filter
* The MAU is installed with primary and secondary two-level
filtering air supply, and a high-efficiency filter is adopted to boost a
three-level filtering air supply system in the room.
High Efficient Exhaust
Negative pressure high-efficiency exhaust fan integrated for the virus lab. High-efficiency exhaust filters to filter viral aerosols and prevent environmental pollution. Built-in exhaust fan under constant voltage frequency conversion control in the laboratory environmental protection system. Robust pipeline provides constant pressure control ability to automatically balance resistance changes caused by filter blockage. Real-time monitoring system for clog detection of the high-efficiency filter.
When environmental conditions are
known to be below expectation, the
following equipment can be used to
boost the system:
1. Integrated PCR Wastewater
- Treatment Water Volume: ≥0.2T/D
- Equipment Power Supply: 220V
- Operation Mode: continuous
- Control mode: fully automatic control
- Process Requirements: Sodium
- 2. Sewage Collection Tank
Custom Stainless Steel Sump
pump. ≥ Floor-Standing, Ceiling Mounted, Fully Welded and Durable,
- 3. Generator Unit
Mobile Gasoline Generator Three-phase 380V, Maximum Power ≥